Discover the significant role of a company's brand in stock exchanges.
Boosting your operating profits can be as simple as increasing your product price by just 1 percent. In fact, according to a study performed on 1,500 Standard & Poors companies, this modest increase resulted in an average 8 percent bump in profits. That's a whopping 50 percent greater impact than reducing variable costs by the same amount, and more than triple the effect of increasing sales volume.
Shockingly, intangible assets such as brand value comprise 50-75% or more of the market capitalization of listed companies on New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. Even more impressive, research has shown that intangible assets account for over 70% of the market values of Fortune 500 companies. Clearly, a strong brand is not only beneficial but crucial for a company's success in the stock market.
So, if you want to improve your bottom line, it's time to shift your focus from cost-cutting to revenue-boosting. And the key to commanding a price premium and capturing those profits? It all starts with strong branding and a standout brand.
Discover how brand consistency can boost your revenue by 33%! According to a survey of 200 brand management experts, maintaining brand consistency can lead to a massive 33% increase in revenue. Don't underestimate the power of a strong and consistent brand - it can make all the difference in your bottom line.
Effective branding is crucial for boosting sales and creating a positive customer perception of your products, services, or company.
Eight ways in which a Fractional CMO focused on branding can help your business thrive.
1. Boosting perceived value: A recognized brand can command a premium price for its products or services due to its perceived quality and value. By investing in branding efforts such as superior packaging, premium aesthetics, and consistent brand experience, you can boost the perceived value of what you offer, increasing profitability and sales.
2. Expanding into new markets or audiences: A powerhouse brand can facilitate market expansion efforts, making it easier to break into new markets or connect with new customer segments. Established brand equity can open doors, get initial customer trust, and influence sales in new areas.
3. Building credibility and trust: All great brands have a strong reputation that builds trust and confidence in their customers. People tend to choose products or services from brands they trust. By consistently delivering quality, maintaining ethical practices, and offering excellent customer service, your brand can build a reputation for reliability and trustworthiness, leading to increased sales.
4. Standing out from competitors: Good branding helps differentiate your products or services from the crowd. Highlight your unique selling propositions by presenting key features or benefits that position your brand as a superior and distinctive choice. This differentiation can sway a customer’s decision and significantly increase sales.
5. Fostering repeat purchases and brand loyalty: A recognizable brand with a positive reputation creates customer loyalty. If people have a great experience and develop an emotional connection with your brand, they are likely to become repeat customers. Repeat purchases, brand loyalty, and customer lifetime value all contribute to long-term sales growth.
6. Creating an emotional connection: Effective branding fosters emotional connections with customers. By understanding your audience and their values, you can craft messaging that resonates with them on a deeper level. This fosters customer loyalty and increases the likelihood of repeat purchases and word-of-mouth referrals.
7. Building brand recognition and awareness: A strong brand presence increases the chances of being noticed and remembered by customers. Consistent branding through visual identity, logos, slogans, and messaging helps differentiate your brand from competitors and increases brand recall at the time of a purchase decision.
8. Supporting effective marketing campaigns: Great branding provides the foundation for successful marketing campaigns. When your branding is consistent across different marketing channels (such as social media, print ads or email campaigns), it reinforces the brand image and amplifies the impact of your marketing efforts. Clear and consistent branding helps customers recognize and engage with your brand, leading to improved sales.
Your brand holds equity.
Successful branding requires ongoing effort and monitoring to align with evolving customer needs and market trends - your fractional CMO can help without adding overhead costs.
Invest in branding strategies that align with your target audience and business goals to drive sales and achieve long-term success.
Don't Delay Your Brand Refresh - The Cost of Waiting is Too High!